Tuesday, May 6, 2008

So bummed!!

Bad news on a couple of different fronts....
We were really hoping to get our referral before courts closed so that we could travel this summer, but it looks like the absolute earliest we will be able to get our babies is probably November, with December looking more likely. I'm getting pretty crabby about the number of Mother's Days that I've been not a mother.

Also, after almost a year on the market with not a nibble, two couples were interested in our house last week. Our realtor called today and said that the woman of the couple loved the house but that her fiance was very tall and kept bumping his head on everything... so they are no longer interested. The other people that were interested don't want it now because it doesn't have central air or a garage.

Plus, I got punched square in the mouth by one of my precious ladies today, so my lips are swollen and I look like a fish.

A crappy day all around. I am excited, however, because we have some mysterious flowers coming up in front of our house. It is kind of fun to be in our house for the first spring, because we don't know what we're going to get! I think maybe they something from the lily family.... and lily of the valley on the side of the house. Hopefully there won't be any more blizzards!

No comments:

Post a Comment