Monday, October 17, 2011

And there was much rejoicing...

I have a new camera cord!!
So, it has been so long since I took these pictures that I forgot that I had most of them. So glad to find them!
Here are the kids getting off their various school buses. Breaks. My. Heart.


With Nathan. I love them so.


At the skate park... which is much more fun than the actual park. The quarter pipe makes a great slide... if a little dangerous!


My sweet guy.



Hani


Not thrilled about being asked to smile for the camera... but they were all laying there so perfectly for a picture!


Hani again


Dooter


Mimi



Love this picture... especially Kai's grimace/smile...


That is the black walnut tree that my parents planted for me when I was born. The same one on which they have spent the last 10 years cultivating a swing worthy limb.




My seriously cute niece, Eleanore, getting baptized. Seriously... so cute.

A trip to Fargo for my birthday... we took the kids to Yunker's farm, which they LOVED. But I was cranky because we went to a children's museum on my birthday... not that it wasn't fun, but I wanted to do stuff that I wanted to do... but anything I wanted to do would not have been fun while chasing the kids around trying to keep them from breaking things. So we went this route. And had a lovely time.











I kind of love these pictures. I love how Meron is looking at his face.


And how Kai is absolutely terrified of him, but really wants to play with the statue like the big kids!


Mer and Hani went on their first ever Ferris Wheel.


Hani's first day of head start.


The birthday cake that Nathan and the kids made for me.



Just cuteness...




And Mer's best bad ass face.






1 comment:

  1. The picture of Mer on the carousel terrifies me for the future (what with the shirt off the shoulder and such). Life is going to be tough in about 9 to 10 years...

    (quiet weeping)

    ReplyDelete