Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Okay, I may be biased, but I think the lion is my favorite. I especially like all of the flowers... probably because I drew most of them. We are officially making progress in the nursery again after a small break.

In other news...

Our agency gave out three more referrals yesterday. Unfortunately, none of them were for siblings. There are still 4 or 5 people who are ahead of us on the list for siblings. I should stop checking the list so I don't go insane...

P.S. I have heard a few comments about the lion's tiny little head. I realize that his face is tiny, but it is because his mane is so big that it is growing way up on his cheeks. It is just like how some men have little beards and some have beards that almost cover up their eyes. So he doesn't have a tiny head, he has a big mane.... and I am sticking to that explanation for the sake of my marriage!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4/23/2008

    The lion is seriously cute - I don't know which is my favorite. In other news, the bathroom, which is the last room, is being mudded today. Now to the paint! FYI: we just thought of an awesome anniversary gift for you two. Call me!

    ReplyDelete