Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Such a BIG GIRL!








I can't even stand it! First of all, we finally got her high chair. She is maybe not quite as happy about it as I am... I think she enjoyed being a free range eater... but I quite enjoy the not having to chase her around the island part and the no fear of her plummeting part. She slept in her crib for both of her naps today, and is now spending her first night in her own room. I'm so nervous! I have the baby monitor turned up as loud as it will go...


Plus, we finally took the plunge and Meron has been wearing cloth diapers all day. For any cloth diaper people out there... what can I do so she isn't so bow legged?! Notice the picture of her laying in her crib? She is laying on her side, but her diaper is so big on her that that is as far as her legs will go together! Poor little girl... I would have just changed her out of them until I figured it out, but she was SO TIRED tonight and I didn't notice until I actually laid her down in the crib...


Oh, and see how she is standing up in her crib? Yeah, she pulled herself up. She can also stand just holding on with one hand. And we don't really have any furniture she can cruise on, but if I lay on my side on the floor she walks from my head to my knees and back over and over again... just practicing, I guess!

She has also recently begun to follow some directions. She loves her doll that Aunt Elz gave her, and she hugs, kisses, and pats her on the back. She also pokes her in the eyes and throws her... but we don't actually encourage that. Also, today when we were reading, every time there was a picture of a baby she stopped to kiss it. How cute is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment