Monday, October 19, 2009

My Official "I miss Nathan" post...

Okay... Nathan is in Korea. That is VERY FAR from South Dakota. This is the longest we have been apart since.... I don't know.... 8 years? 3 years before we got married would be my best guess. I miss having my husband home when I get here. I miss talking to my best friend. I miss watching him play with Meron. I seriously need some hugging. I want him to mow the lawn so I don't have to ;-)
So, in honor of my "I Miss Nathan" pity party, to appease my friend Meg and due to the fact that Nathan has our camera with him in Korea, here are some wedding pictures. Note the kilts. No, he's not Scottish. He just likes them. They were the only thing he insisted on about our wedding, and when I resisted he gently reminded me that it was OUR wedding and not Kate's wedding, so I had to give in.

div>





I love you, Nathan, and we miss you SO MUCH. See you in a few days!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10/24/2009

    I would just like to state that I am indeed partly Scottish. On my maternal grandmother's side. So yeah. Besides, kilts rock.

    Anonymously,
    Nathan

    ReplyDelete