Sunday, December 13, 2009

Crepe!








Gotta love crepes on a Sunday morning. I love the first picture. Mer looks very worried about me taking a picture of her with her post-ponytail bed head. But I love the mad scientist look combined with the flour. What I didn't get a picture of was Meron doing a book signing at the library with my dad. She was on the cover, so Dad decided she should get to sign books, too. It was so funny. We thought she should have her own little desk and a crayon, but... well... her attention span is about 45 seconds long. After about the first 3 people in line I fear she would just start coloring in books.... which is something we've been trying to discourage. I had never been to one of Dad's book readings before, but it was really fun. It is a little weird to hear someone reading stories about you and your child to a group of strangers, but I was really proud of him.

2 comments:

  1. We just got our signed copies! I didn't even think about it at the time, but we'll have to bring them this winter when we visit so Mer can sign them as well.
    I LOVE Sam's bed-head even though it's all fussy and poufy and crazy. I think that's why I love so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos and crepes are marvelous! I've never been gutsy enough to attempt them-they seem so difficult.

    I'm going to order one of your father's books as soon as the budget allows. I look forward to reading it! :)

    ReplyDelete