Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What We've Been Talking About...

I've been totally slacking, blog-wise, so now you'll have to suffer through 3 posts in one day.




Favorite Things Meron says:


"I peep you!" - Peek a boo


"Oh Sake Gosh!" - Oh For Gosh Sakes! (Although she does say it the right way, too)


"I like you, Mama"


"Potato" - said in a deep voice while bumping foreheads... or touching potato to your head


"You SONE mama" - Your phone, Mama!


"What was that?!" (said while looking around innocently after knocking on the table)


"Chair. Yeah. Ow" (said while rubbing her eyebrow where she was injured when she fell off a chair)

"I got POOTY Mama!" - I have a dirty diaper

"Nakey nakey baby!" - Said when sans clothes while bending her knees, shaking her booty and doing the monkey with her arms.

"Bye! I go Grammy's house!" or "Bye! I go to work!" - said while sitting on a little plastic car, driving away

"You comin'?" - Are you coming? Because I want you to.

"My dress! My dress! I dancin'!" (said whenever one of her favorite songs come on... we have to pause it so that she can put on a dress and I can wrap a blanket around me so I have a dress and then we have to dance together for the duration of the song... and usually an encore)

"Hagger dis!" - Hang on to this


Our all time favorite?


"Oh man! Oh for Gosh Sake! I 'got my PURSE!" (said when she discovered that she left her purse at Grammy's house. Note... I do not carry a purse. She is the only one in our house worried about having her purse with her at all times)

1 comment:

  1. Her vocab has EXPLODED in the past month! unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete