Monday, May 17, 2010

My Daughter: Flower Girl/Felon Part 1:The Flower Girl
















My brother got married last weekend, and Meron got to be one of their two flower girls. While she didn't actually make it down the aisle (it wasn't entirely her fault... due to a photographer with no sense of time Meron was napless and hungry when the wedding started), she did run around and look cute before and after the wedding. That counts, right? The wedding and reception were great fun, and we are super happy for my brother and his wife, Talia. I think that the highlight of her night was when our entire family and basically everyone my brother invited to the reception danced in a circle around Meron and her Papa when Mer's favorite song came on. She has been making us recreate it (although it is much less fun with just the three of us). Here are some Flower Girl pictures. Part II, My Daughter the Felon to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment