Saturday, July 31, 2010

Mer's new favorite outfit...




Worried about the ant on the sidewalk... she said she didn't want him to climb up her dress







This is her "Americ@'s Ne.xt Top Mode.l" pose...








We've been having a great time today, Mer and I. We're waiting for word on if Nathan passed his test; he's testing for his 5th Degree Blackbelt in taekwondo today. I'm a little nervous, and glad I don't have to watch... especially since I know what they will be doing to him. My least favorite part is when he has to put his feet on one chair and his head on another and let them break cement bricks on his chest. Hoping he comes home relatively unscathed....
Since I live with him, I forget how incredibly amazing his skills are. I mean, after a while I just expect him to be able to kick an apple off the tip of a sword (also part of his exam. Sigh). But I'm really so very, very proud. Plus, judging by these pictures, these skills will come in handy when Mer turns about 12 or so. I'm all for having a big, scary, muscly dude answer the door for all potential suitors. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. That is a FIIIIIIEEEEERCE shot!

    If you go here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn3jbD5elwc and skip to about 4:20, you will see the most accurate description of ANTM judging that there has ever been.

    ...

    How did the test go?

    ReplyDelete