Monday, October 11, 2010

Now we are three...

The cake (I assure you, I didn't make it. My mom did. But most of you who know me probably guessed that...)


The doll house (this I did help make... which you can probably tell):




The baby: she blinks, sucks on her bottle, laughs when tickled, cries when hungry, snores, and sings like Mer did. Oh, and she came with a doctor kit. Best. Present. Ever. Thanks Grammy!

The mask and cape. So CUTE! Mer has been super Meron all day today.


The park:

Some way cute clothes:

A truly fabulous red sequined purse that Mer has dubbed the "Big Papa" purse (she has been calling my grandpa 'Big Papa' lately. When she found out that the purse was from Great grammy and Big Papa she began calling it the Big Papa purse. My grandma is really more of the red sequined purse sort than my grandpa is... but whatever)
And then home where we spent a significant amount of time watching her new "Toy Story" movie and lounging around in colorful leggings thanks to the Schutz side of the family.
It was a great day. Thanks to all for loving her so much.

2 comments:

  1. How freaking adorable!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's awesomely, achingly easy to love, Kate.

    ReplyDelete