Saturday, April 25, 2009

Spring!!











Seriously, so much fun.



I am finally seeing the light of day, now that I have to wait for the next Twilight book. I'm a little stunned at my need to read these books. I mean, they were written for teenage girls and I'm... a little beyond that. They are, however, incredibly addictive and dangerously easy to read. I finished the second book in less than 24 hours. Luckily, I'm borrowing them from a friend and she didn't obsess about the third book as much as I obsessed about the second book... so she's not done with it yet. That means I'm forced to take a break. And, after 2 days of gloomy weather, (perfect for reading unaccountably appealing books) we spent all day after Mer's nap outside. We drew pictures, went for a walk, picked some flowers for her hair, practiced sitting on the step (well, I was pretty good at this one before, but M. practiced backing into it and sitting down) and hit things with sticks. I'm so excited for summer!

4 comments:

  1. She looks like such a big girl...sitting there playing with sidewalk chalk!!! She is seriously sooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE practice sitting and hitting things with sticks. WOW! Oh, and I LOVE Edward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Kate I'm over half done with the third book ... so not too much longer to wait! Good to see you and Mer Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics. She's such a doll!
    Alida

    ReplyDelete