Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Because Meg wouldn't stop bugging me about needing to post...











Okay, I don't mean to brag... I mean, we all know my daughter is gorgeous.... but COME ON! I love these pictures so much! I also love that I took some 'spring pictures' of our house and yard last year, (click here) but I think it looks much better with the addition of a little person to sniff all of the flowers. If you look very closely at the last picture, you can see Meron drawing on the porch with sidewalk chalk. Although... I guess I notice a lot fewer weeds in the pictures from last year, and the grass doesn't seem to be quite as long. I should take before and after pictures of the inside of our house!! Naw... we'll stick with the before and I'll pretend that is what it still looks like... Nathan and I have a great deal of sympathy for single parents now. We are both essentially single parents at this point because of the way we have our schedules worked out (to avoid daycare). We are never both home at the same time except for between the hours of 11:45pm and 6:15am. So, when are we supposed to mow the lawn? I could shovel when I got home from work all winter, but I somehow don't think our neighbors would appreciate lawn mowing at midnight... I keep thinking maybe it is time for Meron to start going to daycare a couple of times per week... but then I think about how much I would miss getting to spend all day with her!

1 comment:

  1. I mean, can you blame me??? When you happen to have the more GOR.GE.OUS daughter on the planet, it's simply unfair to not share he with the world (selfish bitch!)

    ReplyDelete