Saturday, June 13, 2009

Our day today...





Not feeling so well this week....long story but involves blinding pain, a quart of blood in my abdomen, emergency surgery and Nathan having to lift me up so I can switch positions. I'm a LOT better today, thankfully. So this was our day today, my first day solo parenting again. We hung out in our jammies, played with dolls, sang some songs, and then got dressed up (well, Mer did... I wore real pants instead of pajamas, so I felt kind of dressed up) and hung out outside for a bit. Nothing to exciting, but I am so thankful I was here for every second of it.

7 comments:

  1. YIKES!!!! I hope you are OK now?!?!?! How scary! Glad you are on the mend!!

    (Meron is, of course, as cute as ever!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you had emergency surgery! I hope you're doing better now. And, I'm glad the day went well. Looks like she had fun.
    I love the pic of her on the sidewalk with the white fence...
    beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures and the video you sent today! Glad you got into regular pants, but never underestimate the powers of PJs and sweats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a scary, no good, very bad week. Feel better Mama.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I'm okay now... short a fallopian tube, which really weirds me out for some reason (Nathan says he's going to start calling me Lefty) but okay. Mostly just sad and sore. Thanks for the kind words, all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute Meron!!! Sorry to read of your unexpected field trip and peace to you with all the details.
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kate, I'm sorry you had to have emergency surgery, I hope you'll feel better soon so you can run around with Meron again. Meron is just as cute as she can be.

    ReplyDelete