Saturday, November 21, 2009

Stats

Okay, so we're not allowed to tell everyone the real names of our soon to be children. We have, however, decided to name them the way that we named Meron; we will give them each a name common in Ethiopia of our choosing, and then retain the names given to them by their Ethiopian family as their middle names. It will, of course, be their choice which name they want to go by. After much discussion we think we have chosen the names we would like to give them. So....
Stats for ALL of our many children:

Lela Y: 5 1/4 years old
42" tall
37.5 pounds

Fin S: Will be 3 in December
33.64" tall
25.3 pounds

Meron T: 2 years old
34" tall
26.4 pounds


Notice that Fin and Meron are almost the same size. Our big kids are small, but look really good (and beautiful.... really, really beautiful). The paperwork continues... we are supposed to get fingerprinted on Monday. Thanks to everyone who told us they were excited for us... you have no idea how much it means to us to know that our family and friends are right there (as always) being supportive.

5 comments:

  1. I cannot freakin' believe you are so freakin' close to being a mom of THREE KIDS! OH MY GAWD!!
    So, so, so, happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the names and the way you chose them. I'm sure Fin will grow quickly once here..Lela will as well.
    All three of my kids took off growing like nobody's business. Amado's finally slowed down.

    I'm so happy for you guys. So, so, soooo happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had NO idea you already had found the kiddos!!!! I have been so bad about blogging and reading blogs... How super duper awesome and I LOVE the names!! Can't wait to see their beautiful faces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I awarded you the Kreativ Blogger Award on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Kate, CONGRATULATIONS ... you'll be a mommy of 3 soon!!!!!!!! I love the names, can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete