Monday, November 2, 2009

Trick or Treat

I haven't had this much fun trick or treating since I was.... I don't know, maybe 10. Meron (who, I'm sure you could tell, was a Korean princess) was confused at first. After the first person put candy in her pumpkin bucket she was SO into it. Meron wanted to go to every house, and then after a little explanation about the lights, was able to pick out which houses we were going to go to. Actually, she picked out WAY more houses to go to than I would have. We were actually just going to go see a few people, but then Mer ended up stopping at so many houses on the way that we ran out of time and ended up going home. She knocked on the doors and said, "Twi o Weet" and then said thank you and good bye when we were leaving. It was so funny. My favorite memory of the night was watching Meron running down the sidewalk as fast as she could, laughing like crazy, carrying her bucket. She kept handing me candy and saying "try?!" whenever she wanted a piece... which could be why she looks so tired and yet so very very exuberant in some of the later pictures.
I have been getting some pressure to participate in NaBloPoMo- this would mean that I would have to post EVERY DAY in November. Well, I thought about it, and then Nathan and I both fell asleep on the couch and woke up after midnight. So, I am such a crappy blogger that I didn't even get the first day done. Maybe next year...










2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad she got into it. I'm finding that things that haven't been exciting to me forever are more exciting than ever with kids. Adorable costume. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for not commenting earlier. Still absorbing how unbelievably gorgeous this girl is. WOW.

    ReplyDelete