Friday, November 6, 2009

Why oh why....

on a beautiful day like this would I...
risk making the girl make this face....
because I asked her to stop doing this....
and come here?
We had to mail something... something important... something life changing... something that Mimi isn't going to like at first...
But that (I think) will ultimately make her very happy.
I think she's ready...
and so are we.
And in Ethiopia there is a little girl and an even littler boy who I think might be ready, too.
Hang onto your potatoes; we're going for a ride.

6 comments:

  1. Woohooo!!!! :)
    What a beautiful ride it will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea!! Can't wait to ride (read) along!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may be late to comment but you KNOW how excited I am. 5 Schutzes in a house? Perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG ... I just now saw this ... this is wonderful Kate!!! Congratulations!!!! I will love to keep following your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12/04/2009

    Wow, I haven't been on here in quite awhile (being a mom seems to take up a lot of time!), so just saw this. CONGRATULATIONS, I'm so excited for you guys!!!! -ErinH

    ReplyDelete