Friday, June 4, 2010

Just so you all don't think I spend all of my time being depressed and angst ridden...







10 things I am thankful for in no particular order... and some pictures (since I know that is what you're all waiting for).


1. The way Meron says ketchup.... "Kepsush"

2. I love my family. I mean all of my family. Parents, siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, great aunts and uncles, second cousins... whatever. They're awesome.

3. I am really enjoying the last month of "my girls" at work. I won't be able to be their counselor after this month, so I've been having a great time.
4.Meron has started doing this new thing... when she wakes up in the morning, she lays down by me with her head on my pillow and we chat for a while. She is so sweet and cuddly and we talk about what we're going to do all day.
5. That we are fortunate enough to be able to add more children to our family.

6. That Nathan does the dishes 99.9% of the time... because he's just that awesome.

7. Either Meron has gone to sleep in less than 45 minutes 3 sleeps in a row. (sadly, this is a very big deal)
8. That Mer is big enough to want to run through a sprinkler this summer. So. Much. Fun.

9. That Meron and I went to the park tonight and we sat on top of the jungle gym and talked about our days. Meron says she played in the sandbox, then got gum, ate pizza, made some money, took a nap and then Mama picked her up. Sounds like a stellar day to me.

10. These pictures of Meron telling me a story. I love that I can almost hear what she was talking about because of the progression of faces she's making.















No comments:

Post a Comment