Monday, January 2, 2012

Relief

 At long last, Christmas is over and Hani can relax.  We had a wonderful time. Not without a few anxieties, but a seriously lovely Christmas.

 Well, three Christmases.




 One at my Grandma and Grandpa's house (aka Great Grammy and Big Papa)


 I love these pictures. I spent the first 18 years of my life with my grandparents living a mile away from me. They were our closest neighbors. I love watching my children grow to love them like I do. I love that Hana and my grandma share a deep love of red and yummy raspberry colors. I love that Kai and my grandpa bonded over trucks. I love that they totally messed up the "kid's corner" like I always did when I was young.
 One at my mom and dad's house

 I love this picture even though it is blurry. Maybe even because it is blurry, because no one knew they were getting their picture taken. I love the joy.
 And one at home.





Hope your Christmas was as filled with love, joy and wonder as ours. It was magic. 

1 comment:

  1. More kiddos = more Christmas fun!!!! And it looks like some serious fun was had by all!!!!

    ReplyDelete