Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Dinner


I just had to post to tell my mother that she was wrong.... absolutely and completely wrong about the wisdom of putting dark chocolate chunks in our cherry pie. I know you thought it would be overwhelming, Mom, but it was completely delicious- even though it was still funny looking. I also made a cran-apple reduction sauce for the pork roast with cinnamon, a little bit of curry powder, a little balsamic vinegar and some crushed red pepper and that was also way better than I thought it would be. I decided I should post a picture of our Easter dinner so that Mom can stop feeling bad that I couldn't get there for Easter this year. It probably wasn't as delicious as your chocolate trifle, but it was pretty delicious anyway. And I bet you didn't have an Easter bunny on top of the trifle, did you?!

1 comment: