Thursday, June 26, 2008

REFERRAL!!!

We have a baby!!! Her name is Tewabech, (which means beautiful)and she is 8 months old. Her birthday is October 10. I wish I could post a picture- she is SO BEAUTIFUL! She has the most amazing eyes I have ever seen. She is tiny- 14 lbs 3 oz and 21.7 inches long, but very healthy and she can sit up by herself. Now we just need to get through court so we can go get her! Court is usually 37 days from your referral date, and the courts close on August 6 until October! We need lots of crossed fingers and good thoughts! If you would like to see a picture, give me a call. I can't e-mail you pictures, but I can give you the password to my e-mail account so you can see her. Nathan said, " I can't believe we just tore up all the carpet!"

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/27/2008

    Double yay - I have goosebumps! Can you send me your password?

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU!!
    We are very excited for you. We can't wait to see a picture. Can I have your e-mail account info?

    Good luck for the next 2 months!
    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6/30/2008

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Our prayers will be for you to get through court before they close. You guys must be floating on air right now!

    ReplyDelete