Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Our Baby has a Name!!

After much debate and a story about a catfish from dad, we decided on our daughter's name. It was going to be Harper, but I realized that every time I thought of her, I thought of her as Meron! Which suitcase should I pack for Meron? I should go work in Meron's room, etc. Then I would say, 'no, I meant Harper!' Nathan and I talked about it and realized that we were both thinking of her as Meron accidentally! We decided that even though Meron isn't actually our favorite name, obviously it is her name. So, her full name will be..... drum roll please.....
Meron Olivia Tewabech Schutz
We will probably call her Merrie... or sometimes Liv or Livvie.... or Tewabech.... We'll see!
Meron means 'gift' and Tewabech means beautiful. Olivia just means Olives... but I guess we like olives!
It is official, because we had to put it on some paperwork that we sent to our agency today. We are both really excited that we can stop debating, and that we can paint her name in her room.

So, all I want to hear is good things about how lovely and fitting her name is, because it is too late to change it!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/01/2008

    It's a terrific name - strong and pretty. Nice choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7/02/2008

    It's a WONDERFUL name!!!

    ReplyDelete