Monday, July 7, 2008

More pictures...

No, not of Meron.
We are working hard on the nursery and hallway. For those of you who asked how we could still be pulling staples....

This is what the stairs look like:
There are approximately 40 staples on each step. That is a lot of staples. Let me repeat my invitation.... anyone who feels like pulling staples is certainly welcome to satisfy this craving at our house!


We are also getting a lot more painting done in Meron's room. I did the vines and her name today... I still have to add flowers to the vine. I think I'm going to try to make them look like clematis.
That actually probably won't happen, though. I'll end up getting tired of making realistic looking flowers and just start making big stars. I think I will do vines on the other side, though, or make them go along the ceiling. it looks weird that they just stop. I also painted a horizon line and some grass and flowers for the giraffe.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7/08/2008

    Very nice Kate. I agree with the vines going down the other side. We got fabric for sheets and skirt, plus a little surprise! It's fun shopping for a baby...

    ReplyDelete