Monday, July 21, 2008

Update on Meron...

We got this e-mail today from some people from our agency who just got back from Ethiopia on Saturday
"Oh Kate, I have thought a hundred times that I need to email you....so sorry! I know how difficult the waiting is. I did check on Tewabech for you and I have to tell you that she is absolutely beautiful! She is just so pretty and has the most beautiful skin. She is really long but quite tiny. I didn't check to see what size clothes she was wearing but probably pretty close to right on her age because of her length. Adjustable waists might be needed because she is so tiny. She seems pretty quiet and has a sweet personality. She was not scared of me at all and seemed to be close to her nannies. All of the nannies are so wonderful and love the children very much.
I hope this helps and again I am so sorry to have made you wait! I know you will fall completely in love with your precious girl. She made me smile every time I saw her!"

It absolutely made our day. It is so nice to hear any news and keep having it reaffirmed that she really does actually exist!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7/22/2008

    Teresa must have been up late last night, too, trying to adjust to the time change. This is a nice way to keep in touch with Meron. Who's going next?!

    ReplyDelete