Friday, July 11, 2008

Some news!

I am really excited today, because a couple from our agency just got back from Ethiopia with their daughter and they remember Meron! She said that she held her several times and that she looks really good and has no diaper rash. She also said that Meron is not a fussy baby and that she has a really smiley personality. It is so exciting... its like having proof that Meron does actually exist. It makes me want to go get her even more, if that is possible!


We also got our first shipment of baby stuff today and did a little shopping over the weekend.


Some warm weather gear for Meron ( it is winter in Ethiopia right now ) some special sweaters from Grandma Robin, a special hat knitted by Great Grandma Loy and diaper covers.

Meron's diaper covers.... the diapers are already in the washing machine! I panicked a little when I opened the box and realized I really have no idea what to do with a lot of it! I guess I'll learn! We got 4 different brands of covers because we have no idea which ones work best. I guess we'll find out about that, too...

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7/11/2008

    Ask Erica - they too had about 6 different kinds of diapers and covers and they discovered which ones worked the best.
    I watching lots of bad TV programs so I can finish Meron's sweater before I leave -

    ReplyDelete