Friday, March 13, 2009

17 Months



















Yup. That sounds old. In honor of the fact that it is now all the way back up to 45 degrees outside (it was blizzarding and below 0 again a couple of days ago) Meron tried on yet another summer outfit. Can you tell I am doing a little wishful thinking?
Okay, in the time it took me to type the first paragraph, Meron somehow figured out how to take off her jeans and diaper. I finished the sentence and turned around to see what she was laughing about, and Rose was licking her. Ummm.... I'm not sure which one came up with that brilliant plan, but I think you all will be with me in stating my belief that it is inappropriate.
In other news, Meron has started to practice jumping. I'll post a video of her gigantic leaps. I guess I'd better stop typing... now that I know the answer to, "What trouble could she possibly get into in 30 seconds or less?"

4 comments:

  1. I love that little dress. Wishful thinking never hurt anyone. I just bought Adia a dress very similar to that (in color and style) yesterday night.

    Her video was cute-and, 30 seconds is enough time to get into trouble x 30!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWOWOW! She sure can jump high. I love the print on that dress. So "tropical delight!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh, gotta love Merrie! She's funny not getting very far with her jump. Can you believe we've been home with them for 6 months now??!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3/16/2009

    Love the almost jumping, very neat how they learn the words that go with the action! Spring is near and so are cute dresses!!

    ReplyDelete