Friday, March 27, 2009

Sicko...





























Mer has been feeling pretty awful. The doctor says she has a cold (even though she isn't coughing...) but I think it is mostly just teething. Either way, she has been pretty miserable. Thankfully, she is feeling much better today. The drool is out of control! You can see in the pictures, I'm sure. She'd only had her shirt on for 5 minutes when I took these pictures, and it is already soaked. It's like someone turned on a faucet in her mouth. She didn't really sleep or eat for about 3 days. Poor munchkin! It is awfully nice to have my happy, smiley Mer back. We missed her! * Please note... the last picture (the one where she is making a pouty frown face) is the one and only picture in which I asked her to smile. I'll say it again... I'm scared for when she's 13.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3/27/2009

    Don't you just love the drool faucet? Still cute even with drool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks AWESOME!! I love her new hairdo! She must be feeling better if she let you spend time on her hair today. Guess Happy Feet gave her a Happy Mood!

    ReplyDelete