Tuesday, March 31, 2009

All tucked in...






















Since South Dakota is a ridiculous place to live, it decided to snow at least a foot today. It is supposed to snow every day until Friday, when it is supposed to rain. Umm... so much for the whole "out like a lamb" thing. So, Mer and I are just hanging out at home, trying to stay warm As you can see, we're still having some runny nose issues.... but she's darn cute anyway! The last picture is the first time I braided her hair, and I was really excited. Just four little braids, but still! I can't believe it is long enough! Later, I'll write about wrecking my bid for mother of the year 2009 (and it's only March!!!), but for now, Mer, Nathan and I are all snowed in together. Too much fun to waste time typing!





No comments:

Post a Comment