Friday, February 15, 2008

Kitchen Dogs





We now have kitchen dogs. I feel a little bad about it, because the dogs have always been allowed anyplace they want to go. They are used to being a part of the family. Sadly, they have become humungous. And they are hairy. And they drool. None of these things fit in with my new idea of a clean house. Also, I don't think that the social workers would like it if one of my babies was squashed by a dog. So, they are now kitchen dogs or outside dogs until bed time. I think that we are having a harder time adjusting to our new rules (okay... my new rules). We miss them sitting on our feet to keep us warm while we are watching movies. I don't miss steam cleaning the rug for the third time in a week, and then having them come in and roll around on it. We have also taken to carrying stuffed animals wherever we go so that the dogs stop jumping on us to see if whatever we are carrying is edible. Yes, we look like idiots.


From pampered members of the family....



to banished outside. Sad.




No comments:

Post a Comment