Friday, February 15, 2008

Names...

Myr suggested Sofia and Gus for the baby name poll. I would add them, but it won't let me because people have already voted. That being said, does anyone have any suggestions for names that aren't on my list? Any names you have always liked? Click on the link that tells the number of comments under the 'Names...' post, and I will see if there are any that I haven't thought of that need to be added to the list.

And Myr... Emily said she would kick my butt if I named any of our children Gus. She is little, but she is mean. We will have to take that into consideration, even though we do like both Gus and Sofia.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3/08/2008

    I nominate Paxton. It's a nice name, and it's the name of the only character in "Hostel" that lives. So he'd have that going for him...Think about it...
    Love,
    Your Favorite/Only Sister

    ReplyDelete