Monday, February 16, 2009

Clearly thrilled....











About the little pigtails I put in her hair while she was eating lunch. Luckily, she forgave me in the end. It was a heck of a day... I think the first day that I was a little excited to go to work and take a break. Mer is getting two more molars, the dogs woke her up two hours earlier than she usually gets up, and they also woke her up 45 minutes into her usually 2 hour morning nap. She is trying out a new tantrum method since the others weren't working. This one involves 5 blood curdling shrieks, followed by sticking her bottom lip out so far that it is inside out. Wow. I have to give Meorn credit for creativity, as this is about the 4th method for tantrums she has tried. At least she has stopped hitting me in the face for the most part.... I saw a book in the library a while ago called something like "Parenting the Strong Willed Child;" I may have to check it out!

2 comments:

  1. She looked happy in the last photos!! Those little pigtails are too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe she is getting all the "testing" out now, and will be a DREAM of a teen?? Just a thought.
    You know, I cannot say anything bad about my future daughter-in-law.

    ReplyDelete