Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Developing a Sense of Personal Style....








































Okay, I picked out one of these outfits, Nathan picked out one, and Meron picked out one. See if you can guess who did which? No cheating... look and figure it out!
Okay, I picked out the dress, Meron picked out her tie dye outfit with sparkly shoes and wrist band (she brought me the shoes and the wrist band repeatedly and kept sticking her foot up for me to put the shoes on) and Nathan dressed her in her tie dye outfit, sparkly shoes and pajama pants and took the girl to the store. Wow. That's what happens when mom's at work, I guess.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2/04/2009

    That makes me smile! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. boo Nathan Boo! You should never attempt to diminish your daughter's beauty with jacked-up outfits.

    ReplyDelete