Monday, August 12, 2013

Day 3

Yeah, I  skipped a couple of days. Give me a break... I was camping. Which, by the way, went well. The kids and I had to set up the whole camp while Nathan was doing some training. I know that he was incredibly sweaty and a little sore after kicking and stuff for like 4 hours, but I had to set up a 6 person tent. That has a porch. With two five year olds and a six year old. I am pretty sure I win. We went hiking, played at a great playground, learned how to roll down a giant hill and swimming. They had a great time. I am super tired.

So Day 3. My favorite store? I don't shop really. I mean, I like to shop, but I don't really have money to shop. And I have pretty expensive taste, which tends to lead to some frustration. Cause I like expensive things and pretty things, but I don't buy them. If I could win a shopping spree, I'd probably pick W0rld Market. Cause the stuff is pretty. And interesting. And not like the stuff that everybody else around here has in their homes. And now I'm sad that I just told everyone that the stuff at W0rld Market is out of my price range. Womp womp.
http://www.worldmarket.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment