Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day1


A picture of me and a description of how my day went.
Well, today included playing beauty parlor twice- Once before work and once after. So when I went to work this morning I had my hair and nails freshly done. I took the barrettes out before I got there, but people kept asking if my finger was bleeding. They just don't understand fine nail art.

I worked and stuff at work... nothing too exciting. Lots of paperwork. Lots of chatting with Dixie, the terribly lucky person who gets to share an office with yours truly. She is a great friend... as evidenced by the fact that she still has friends from when she was in elementary school. My day is always better when she is around.

When I got home I got another layer of nail polish, this time with glitter. And more barrettes! I don't know if I pull them off quite as well as the girls.

Tonight is a gym night. Nathan teaches tae kwon do in a city nearby, so he took the girls with him for class. Kai is staying with his Grammy and Papa tonight, which is very exciting. The kids have been taking turns, and he has been in agony waiting for his chance. I love that they can get to know them as individuals. They are so different when they are on their own and not part of the pack. Really, you wouldn't believe how calm and cuddly the boy is with nobody to show off for. It is good that people get to know that side of him, too.

I am home posting on the blog and watching the Next Food Network St@r  packing for a camping trip tomorrow and making supper. The house is so quiet that it freaks me out. Kind of blissful, kind of lonely.
Day 1, complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment