Friday, November 14, 2008

Fuzzy jammies and other cuteness












Some pictures of Meron being cute eating dinner, modeling some new outfits that someone just sent her, and just for Meg... pictures of fuzzy footie pj's... in honor of her finally having a completed homestudy!

Plus, a video of supper tonight. Supper was a lot neater before, but not nearly so exciting! Also, let me just say that Alison, you were right about either eating well or sleeping well! Meron has been sleeping through the night now, but she doesn't want to eat anything except for fruit, cheese, rice rusks, freeze dried yougurt, black olives and chicken... that's an almost balanced diet, right?



1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!!! Fuzzy footie jammies and dance party US @ supper time!!!!
    I have been pondering what makes Miss. Meron so amazingly beautiful. At first I thought it was those full smoochable lips. then I thought it was those huge brown eyes, the color of liquid dark chocolate. Then I though it was those dimples when she smiles or laughs -- they are just too cute. But I realized that it's love. Meron is so overwhelmingly full of Schutz love that she just glows. I really hope our baby glows that way!

    ReplyDelete