Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy 13 Month Birthday!

Merrie is 13 months old today. Does it count as a birthday if I count every month? I think so. Seriously, what a big girl. This will be a short post, though, because she hasn't been feeling so well. I'm not sure if it is her teeth or if she is really sick, but she wouldn't eat breakfast or lunch and she took over 5 hours worth of naps today. Unfortunately, she was only willing to sleep on top of me... so I did 5 hours worth of laying on the couch today! It was kind of fun, though. She was awfully sweet and cuddly when she wasn't screaming at me for no apparent reason! I did finally get a little bit done, when I put her in the Ergo and strapped her to my chest. She would eat as long as she was strapped to me, as well. So, I'm hoping she's feeling better. She even ate some of her corn pasta. We think she's allergic to wheat, because last time she ate a bunch of it she got a rash all over. It has made us more creative in the baby snack department. She eats lots and lots of rice, and we found her some rice flour bread and pasta made from corn. Since bread and pasta are her favorite foods, she's pretty relieved. She has also decided she loves cheddar cheese and black olives, and hates mashed potatoes with vegetables in them... although she likes them if it is just plain potatoes. Maybe she just objects at her father's attempt at trickery... The video is of her listening to a little music and dancing on her daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment