Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Post placement report pictures























It is time for us to turn in our first post placement report. I have been trying to figure out which pictures to send for days, because a copy of these pictures will go to Meron's birth mother. I want so much for her to see what Meron's life is like. I want her to know that she is so loved and happy and wonderful. I want her to think she made the right decision in entrusting her beloved daughter to us. It is hard to convey all of that with a 6 picture limit. So these are the 6 pictures we will be sending her. Do you think our message will get through? I wish I could send her videos instead.

2 comments:

  1. (1) YES YES YES. Her birth mom will know how loved her baby girl is. It really shows in her smile and how happy she is with you guys! You look like just the best family ever.
    (2) I think the one in the pink dress should be your Christmas card.
    (3) I cannot get over how much her hair has grown in 2 months. Its incredible.
    (4) This kid was MADE to wear overalls. Seriously! Who else looks so good in overalls??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad the pics turned out. They look great, thanks to my oustanding photography abilities! Meron's birth mother will see how happy she is and how much you both love her!

    ReplyDelete