Saturday, October 25, 2008

2 Months!




Doesn't it seem like way longer than that? It has been 2 months since we became a family. I don't know what we ever did without her... life must have been awfully boring. As of this week, Merrie can competently hold onto something with one hand, bend down and pick something up, and stand back up again. She also took 2 steps on her own today, although I don't think she knows it. She was walking along the couch and my knee was in the way. She let go of one side of the couch, stepped past my knee, and grabbed the couch again. I was pretty excited!
Here is Merrie helping her dad with the laundry.... at least it makes folding clothes more exciting, if less productive. I mean, it is pretty hard to fold things with one hand.


1 comment:

  1. She is too cute for words. You guys have melted into such a great family, it seems hard to imagine life before Meron?! I cannot wait until this life is ours, folding laundry and all!!

    ReplyDelete