Wednesday, October 22, 2008

We Surrender...











We Surrender. Merrie wins. These are our new sleeping arrangements. Actually, I am kind of excited. She isn't a restless sleeper, just a cuddly sleeper. We don't mind sharing, but we have a little bed. I'm always so scared that she will get squished or caught up in the bedding that when she comes to bed with us, I don't really sleep.
Merrie was pretty excited. I am pretty sure she knew what was going to happen when I put her in her crib and it was attached to our bed. She crawled around and squealed for a while, giggling. Then she started crawling back and forth between our bed and hers. And check out how good she had gotten at pulling herself up! She's breaking my heart... although my dad says that it makes me a bad person that I'm getting sad because my baby is developing at a breakneck pace. I think he's kidding....
We'll do this for a while, and see how it goes. Wish us luck... we are hoping for a night of blissful slumber!
By the way, check out our awesome bedspread that we got from Ethiopia! We have one for the guest room that is actually prettier. It is white with blue embroidery. These and the table clothes we bought for my mom and grandma are my favorite souvenirs. I think they are really, really cool.

2 comments:

  1. I am a huge fan of cosleeping. I am sure that this little thing will mean the world to your little lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is breathtaking! I cannot get over those eyes. She is so amazing! We want to co-sleep w/ our little one (when he or she comes home.) I never even thought of putting the crib in w/ the bed, that makes so much sense! Thanks for the ideas. And the gorgeous baby! Meron is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete