Tuesday, October 14, 2008

We found a way to get Meron to eat protein...

We have been having a hard time finding things with protein that Merrie likes. It has gotten even harder now, because yesterday she decided that she is a big girl and wants to feed herself.... but she doesn't have any teeth. This kind of limits foods that she can pick up and eat on her own but doesn't have to chew. Tonight for supper I ground up some chicken with some Shiro powder that we got in Ethiopia and she LOVED it! She kept giggling while she was eating!

5 comments:

  1. Shiro powder, that will have to go on the shopping list.
    I LOVE Meron! Her eyes, her whispy curls..she is darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is that! I love it! Her eyes are amazing! Thanks for the blog invite!

    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is gorgeous!!

    thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Add a little Ethiopian to her meal and she is one happy girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well - that's the way to go then! Thanks so much for the coconut oil. I LOVE it - I want to give her a bath all the time so I can put it on! Have you picked any pictures???

    ReplyDelete