Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fun in the Park...






































It was SO NICE today. Merrie and I spent most of our day outside. We were at the park for almost 2 hours eating leaves, crawling around, and swinging. Well, only Meron ate leaves, although she tried to get me to eat some! Here are some pictures from our lovely day... she was awfully tired by bed time.

I have begun to count down the days until I go back to work... in an end of the world kind of way, not in a Happy New Year kind of way. 3 days, and I can no longer be paid to stay home and play with the baby. I am so sad... I don't know what I'll do without her all day. I guess just wonder what she is doing. I'm mostly worried about what she will think when I'm not there when she wakes up. It hasn't happened since we met her. I'm sure, like her getting shots, I'll be more traumatized than she will. At least, I hope so...

1 comment:

  1. Kate -- what are you guys doing about childcare. We haven't made any decisions yet. I'm hoping we can financially afford for me to work 3-4 days and then have someone come to the house. I don't know. I must admit thoughts like that do keep me up at night.

    Big hugs to you -- make every minute of this weekend count!!

    ReplyDelete